Monday, June 4, 2012

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - Stieg Larsson

I'm not going to post a review for this book either. It's popular enough and has been around long enough that I'm sure there are more than enough for you to find if you want one.

I enjoyed reading this. It's not spectacularly deep or complicated to read, but it is a nice fiction time pass. My husband read the next one in the series - The Girl Who Played with Fire - and liked it a lot more. I'll give you my reaction after I read that one. I like the occasional murder mystery and this one was nicely written. I felt too much attention was spent developing the supporting actor's character and not enough on the main character, but maybe that will happen in the next book. Since this book was written about Swedish people, I spent most of the book seeing Kurt Nilsson, although I don't think he's even Swedish. Weird. Perhaps because both Kurt and Nilsson were used in the book.

Verdict: If you have time to pass, read it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment