Monday, June 25, 2012

The Girl Who Played With Fire - Stieg Larrson

This is the second in the series of 3 by Stieg Larrson. The first book took me a while to get into, but I was really enjoying by the end. This book, I was into right from the beginning. For all the neurosis and problems that the character of Lisbeth Salandar has, you can't help but cheer for her and wonder if there isn't more to be found to her. This book has a slightly different theme than the first one, which I enjoyed too. I don't want to give too much away. It's a pretty big book, but the reading isn't hard and it won't take you that long because you won't want to put it down.

Verdict: Very enjoyable. Better than the first - read it.

I'll be back when I finish the third and final book of this series - The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

No comments:

Post a Comment