Friday, May 26, 2023

Dump Em: How to Break Up with a: - Jodyne Speyer

Non Fiction

Verdict: Meh


I'm currently at home. My time is largely unused - except for working at night - and I've had a tremendous amount of time to read. With the excellent libraries in the US, I've been taking advantage.

I've been re-aquainting myself with the libraries here and non-Indian authors. It's been rough. In a recent wandering, I picked this up in the humor section because that was all that would catch my attention that day - humor. 

I'm not looking for, nor do I need help with, breaking relationships, but I picked it up just for novelty sake and a curiosity on how the author veiwed break up conversations. There were no romantic breakups, just other types of relationships - clients, friends, hairstylists, ect. I didn't come across anything earth shattering in here, but I guess if you have trouble with this kind of thing it may be useful. It was entertaining along the way, but definitely not worth more than the hour I spent reading it. 


~Becky~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment