Friday, January 27, 2017

Prodigal Daughter Here

Hello Folks,

It's been a looooonnngggg time since I posted anything about the books entertaining my mind. This is definitely not because I'm not reading, although I have been reading less in favor of writing, it's because I've slacked off on blogging in general in favor of writing a novel. Hold me, I'm still terrified. 

So the following entries are what I've been feeding my brain as of late. I'm not usually one that goes with suggestions (although I love them), but I've been going through some that were lately. As a result, I've been thoroughly impressed with most of the books I've read lately. Most of the time when I choose a book to read, it's a rather random pulling something that sounds half way interesting off the shelf....which results in some amazing reads, and some not so much. 

Another thing I've been after is trying to find more of the books I read when I was younger as I've only kept a half accurate list from the past 5, 6 years or so. I'm still kicking myself for not keeping the list since I was a child as it would be huge, and impressive, at least to me! 

Enjoy,
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment